Frequently Asked Questions
- Discovery: Either by phone or face to face, we must talk so that we can get to know you and your business. We want to gain an understanding of your goals, your intended market audience, and more.
- Landing Page: We will launch a temporary coming soon landing page for your website with your company contact information and links to any existing social media profiles for your business.
- Logo Design: (if applicable) For our clients that are starting a new business or want to redesign their existing logos, we will create a few different logo design for you to pick from. This can take about 24-48 hours.
- Planning: We begin to plan your website based on your "must-haves" and we begin to plan the content and structure of your website.
- Design: After careful planning, we then move on to the next phase and begin to create a compelling and engaging design in order to create a great user experience for your website visitors.
- Review: Once we complete your design, we make it accesible to you on the web so that you can review it and request any necessary changes or give us final approval.
- Deploy: Once your are happy with the final product, it is submitted to multiple search engines to be included in their listings. Your website is now live and you can start bragging about your amazing website!
That being said, our website design fees begin at $2,000 and can cost into the tens of thousands. The needs and requirements of your web design project will ultimately drive your quote.
Here at Gravitate Web Design, we know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing a web design firm. That's why we work hard to earn your business. Whether you're a start up business creating a professional website design for the first time, or if you have a tired and outdated business website that you need to update, Gravitate Web Design is here to help you!